Many in stock
Hammer Bars - Organic Energy Bars
The Ultimate Energy Bar
- Natural, all-organic ingredients
- Easy to digest, delicious taste, moist texture
- No preservatives, trans fats, additives, coatings, soy, peanuts, refined sugars, or dairy
- Gluten-free and vegan friendly*
- Contains no MSG
- Almond Raisin - Kosher Certified
- Ch.Chip & Cashew Coconut Ch.Chip - Kosher Dairy Certified
Hammer Bars come in the following delicious flavors: Cashew Coconut Chocolate Chip, Almond Raisin and Chocolate Chip
If you want an energy bar that tastes great, is easy to digest, and is made from wholesome ingredients, then our Hammer Bar is just what you've been looking for. Hammer Bar is loaded with healthy, non-GMO, energy-producing organic ingredients with no added refined sugars. Plus, it carries USDA organic, non-dairy kosher, and vegan (Almond Raisin) certifications.
The tasty Hammer Bars are perfect as a pre-race meal, post workout recovery food bar or healthy snack anytime. They can also be used to complement your liquid fueling regimen for extended exercise periods. Try a sample of each flavor, we guarantee Hammer Bar will be your new favorite.
70%-90% Raw, non GMO, 100% vegetarian, Gluten-Free, non dairy organic Belgian Dark Chocolate (Chocolate Chip flavor), rich in phyto-nutrients and enzymes, alkalizing protein, healthy carbs, high protein, high in essential fatty acids, cold processed, delicious taste.
The Hammer Bar contains only healthy fats (no trans fatty acids) and is an excellent source of phytosterols and sterolins, all of which have multiple health benefits.
What Makes Hammer Bars Unique/Why should you be eating them?
- Alkalizing Protein - From whole food sources, alkalizing protein is crucial for reducing the acidity in the body that occurs from sustained energy output. This translates into potentially greater endurance, reduced joint and muscle soreness, and faster recovery.
- Healthy Carbohydrates - A look at the list of ingredients shows only healthy carbohydrate sources... NO REFINED SUGAR! The Hammer Bar provides your body with the highest quality carbohydrates for consistent, reliable, and long-lasting energy.
- Healthy Fats - Also called Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs), these are important for enhanced endurance, cardiovascular health, immunity, mental clarity, and hormone balance. Rich in ultra-healthy EFAs, phytosterols, and sterolins, the Hammer Bar is a deliciously easy way to supply your body with these all-important nutrients.
- Phyto-nutrients - For supporting overall health, immunity, and resistance to disease, there's probably nothing better than Nature's superfoods. The Hammer Bar is packed with a variety of them, including sprouted flax and quinoa, Hawaiian spirulina, and wheat and barley grass juice...all organic, of course.
- Enzymes - The Hammer Bar is cold processed-produced, which preserves the naturally occurring enzymes, vital for aiding in the digestion and utilization of the nutrients at a cellular level.
- Taste - Whoever said healthy food doesn't taste great never tried the Hammer Bar! The taste and texture of the Hammer Bar will pleasantly surprise you. They are delicious!
- Price - Even with ALL the healthy ingredients that make up the Hammer Bar, it's still very reasonably priced. A good deal at $2.49, but you won't find a higher quality energy/food bar at any price.
The Hammer Bar makes an ideal energy bar, but don't let its shape fool you... it's so much more than a mere energy bar! Eating a Hammer Bar for breakfast, lunch, or dinner provides your body with some of the highest quality food you can consume, supplying complex carbohydrates, high quality vegetable protein, healthy fats (no trans fatty acids!), nature's own phyto-nutrients, and enzymes. Whether using the Hammer Bar to help fuel your long distance workouts and races or as a meal replacement, you can be assured that you're giving your body the very best nutrition possible.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.