Out of stock
Vuka Alumina Extensions help you dial in your optimal aero position at, well, an optimal price. Vuka Alumina Extensions are available in two styles:
- The new Vuka Alumina Race was designed using data compiled from thousands of fit sessions with recreational and professional cyclists and triathletes by the world’s best fitters. The Vuka Race bend places the wrists at a more natural bend to help riders remain in their tuck to optimize aerodynamics. 175 grams.
- Ski-Tip places you in a position for speed as well as long-haul comfort. 185 grams.
Vuka Alumina Extensions come with an industry-standard 22.2 mm diameter, are compatible with the new Vuka Alumina Clip but not the VukaClip or VukaAero. Both extension styles have a length of 360 mm and have sleek internal cable routing. They are compatible with all shifting systems.
Guidelines for cutting extensions:
- The extensions are marked on the underside in 1 cm increments with half centimeter increments shown with smaller lines. A minimum of 3 cm of extension must be inserted into the VukaBullet body to avoid damaging the extensions. This means that a minimum of six marks (three large and three small) must be inserted into the bar after the bars are cut to length.
- If more than 4 cm of extension need to be removed, we recommend removing in 2-3 cm increments to avoid overcutting of the extensions.
- The extension should be wrapped in masking tape at the point where it will be cut and cut with an aluminum-specific hacksaw blade. The masking tape will help ensure that the cut is clean and no jagged fibers lift off of the part.
Warning: Do NOT cut anything from the front end of these extensions.
|Shifter fit||plug style|
|Shifter Bore Diameter||19.2 ±0.25 37mm deep|
|Rise||40° or 70mm|
|Clip Clamp Fit||22.2 +0.15 -0.05mm|
|Clip Clamp Torque||4Nm|
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.