3 In stock
Easy to Drink and Refill
- Hands-free drinking. Simply sip from the straw, keeping your eyes on the road ahead.
- NEW ClickCover! ClickCover designed with grippy pull-tab for opening. Simply pop open and refill via Split Cap. Insert bottle nozzle into aperture for fast, quick refill.
- Comes with two cap styles! System also includes highly-acclaimed classic Torpedo Clear Cap. Wide mouth, quick-fill opening also makes mid-ride refill of tablets or powder a breeze.
- Top-of-the-line bite valve decreases bloating by reducing air intake when sipping
- Flat bottom allows bottle to stand upright on counter when filled
Clean, Aerodynamic Design
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) optimized aerodynamic shape to minimize system drag
- Flow straighteners molded in for added drag reduction
Highly-Acclaimed Megadjust™ Mounting
- Securely adjusts to widest range of cockpit configurations 80mm-160mm (center-to-center)
- Accommodates up to 20° of aerobar extension rotation
- Simply clips onto aerobar extensions for a clean bike aesthetic. Eliminates need for extra zip-ties, rubber bands or electrical tape to prevent rocking or tilting.
- Fits 22.2 diameter aerobar extensions. If your bars are oversized, we can custom make special oversized clamps.
- Safer riding - no reaching down for your bottle
- Easily refuels. Simply lift lid and fill using wide mouth, quick-fill opening
- Bite valve keeps straw full for quick drinking
- Comes complete with easy clip-on clamps
- Fits widest range of bars – 80-160mm (center-to-center)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.