BASE PERFORMANCE Electrolyte Salt w/ 3 TubesPrevious Next
3 In stock
(comes with 3 empty vials)
Electrolytes are a conductor of energy and are involved in every muscle contraction during training. If the body is low on electrolytes then muscle contraction cannot occur with the same force. When our electrolytes are combined with water the minerals that are inside the electrolytes can be released into ions, both positive and negatively charged. By doing this we are able to give the body a substantial boost of energy through these ionized minerals.
BASE Electrolyte Salt provides athletes with superior electrolyte replenishment, enabling them to maximize performance, stay hydrated and fight fatigue. More than just sodium chloride, BASE Salt’s all natural formula contains 84 essential minerals needed to maintain proper energy and fluid balance and avoid muscle cramps. BASE Salt’s unique crystalline form is very easily digested, rapidly absorbed and available in the bloodstream to replenish the electrolytes lost in sweat. Not only does it work quickly, it also prevents the gastrointestinal distress caused by many other electrolyte products. Add BASE Salt to your nutrition regime to take your training and competition to the next level.
- Sodium regulates fluid balance, blood pressure and acid-base balance in the body. It also facilitates the transmission nerve impulses in skeletal muscle, brain and heart tissue. Since it is lost in sweat, it must be replenished during strenuous or prolonged exercise to prevent potentially life-threatening hyponatremia.
- Potassium also plays an important role in fluid and acid-base balance, and it is particularly important for cardiac muscle contraction. It is also lost in sweat. Low potassium causes muscle weakness and severe depletion can induce heart arrhythmias.
- Magnesium actives the enzymes required for energy production. It also plays a role in skeletal muscle contraction and bone structure. Even small deficits impair performance and increase damage from exercise. Magnesium facilitates potassium absorption from the gastrointestinal tract and helps balance electrolytes.
- Chloride helps regulate fluid and acid-base balance in the body. Combined with hydrogen, it comprises the primary digestive acid in the stomach required to break down and absorb nutrients, and it may help the liver clear toxins. As the prominent negative ion in the body, it is commonly coupled with sodium and lost in sweat.
- Calcium in addition to promoting bone structure and repair, calcium enables heart muscle contraction, nerve transmission and regulates certain hormones. When depleted, the body usurps calcium from the bone, so supplementing helps protect bone health and integrity.
Also includes trace amounts of the following: actinium, aluminum, antimony, arsenic, astatine, barium, beryllium, bismuth, boron, bromine, cadmium, carbon, cerium, cesium, chlorine, chromium, cobalt, copper, dysprosium, erbium, europium, fluorine, francium, gadolinium, gallium, germanium, gold, hafnium, holmium, hydrogen, indium, iodine, iridium, iron, lanthanum, lead, lithium, lutetium, manganese, mercury, molybdenum, neodymium, neptunium, nickel, niobium, nitrogen, osmium, oxygen, palladium, phosphorus, platinum, plutonium, polonium, praseodymium, protactinium, radium, rhenium, rhodium, rubidium, ruthenium, samarium, scandium, selenium, silicon, silver, strontium, sulfur, tantalum, tellurium, terbium, thallium, thorium, thulium, tin, titanium, uranium, vanadium, wolfram, yttrium, ytterbium, zinc and zirconium.
Take 1-3 full serving per hour of exercise depending on the heat and intensity of your work out to maintain electrolyte balance.
For fastest results use the BASE Race Tubes and place salt directly under your tounge and allow it to begin dissolving directly into your system via oral transmission. 1-3 licks every 5 miles on the bike and every mile on the run.
Replace your table salt with Base Electrolyte Salt to help maintain electrolyte balance and ensure good health. Use as you would your normal cooking salt and see the health benefits associated with pure crystalline salt.
The shipping cost is determined by actual shipping weight and zip code/location. In order to get a shipping cost for your order, you will need to put the items in the cart and sign-in with your zip code. Once you are signed in with your zip code, there will be a pull down menu with shipping options and prices for you to compare. We have included a chart for approximate shipping charges using USPS Priority mail. You can use this chart to estimate your shipping cost. As mentioned before, the actual cost will be determined by the shipping weight and zip code combination. There are some cases, based on product size, where we can ship with a flat rate priority box which could reduce the shipping cost to the east coast, Alaska, or Hawaii. We will always try to choose the lowest cost shipping option if possible. In those cases, we will reduce the shipping cost and email you to notify you of the change. In addition, items that weigh less than 15 pounds but measure more than 84 inches in combined length and distance around the thickest part must pay the 15-pound Priority Mail zoned rate.
Free US Ground Shipping
Triathlon LAB offers FREE Ground Shipping to the 48 Continental U.S. states on all eligible orders of $50 or more. Bikes, Wheels, Bike Cases, Trainers, and other Oversize Items do not qualify for Free Ground shipping unless otherwise noted. Triathlon LAB will choose the shipping method, most likely it will be either UPS ground or USPS first class/parcel post. Free shipping offers are subject to change without notice. International and non US continental addresses do not qualify for free shipping.
Returns and Exchanges
All of our products have a 30-day money back guarantee, except as specified below. We do not refund shipping charges unless the item was mis-shipped. If you are returning an item, it must be unused in its original packaging and have its original tags. A return of a used item will only be accepted if there is a manufacturing defect. We do cover 1st class USPS postage for exchanges from Triathlon LAB to you (excluding closeout items and international orders). Please allow 7-14 business days to process your exchange/refund. If an exchange is needed sooner, please contact customer service for alternate options. Within the first 30 days, please follow the procedures listed below to ensure a prompt replacement, refund, or credit. In addition, please keep a record of shipment until you have received credit or replacement merchandise. If you are returning an item that was sold with a promotional item, such as a free gift card, then the refund will be the purchase price less the free gift with purchase value.
If an item has a defect which does not appear within the first 30 days, please email Customer Service for a return authorization (RA) number. We do reserve the right to turn down a return if the item appears damaged due to misuse. Some manufacturers require items be sent directly to them for repairs (wheels, wetsuits, etc.), so please contact our Customer Service Department.
The following points apply to all returns/exchanges:
- All items must be returned in new and unused condition with all parts, original tags, and packaging materials within 30 days of purchase. Used items will not be accepted by triathlonlab.com and will be shipped back to you AT YOUR EXPENSE.
- Due to health concerns, triathlonlab.com is unable to accept any returns of nutrition, supplements or consumable food products.
- Clothing items must be unworn and have all hang tags attached.
- For health reasons, swim items cannot be returned or exchanged if worn in the water. This includes but is not limited to swim suits, goggles, fins, paddles.
- DVDs, VHS tapes, CDs, and Software that are unopened and still in their original plastic wrap can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Defective or damaged items may be exchanged for the same title only.
- Wheels and powermeters must not be ridden.
- Tires, tubular or clincher, must not be mounted or glued.
- There will be a 10% restocking fee on all returned bike travel cases, trainers, and wheels.
- All Special Order sales are final and will not be accepted for return or exchange unless defective or damaged. A Special Order is an item that triathlonlab.com does not actively stock or sell and specially orders from a manufacturer or distributor for a customer.
- Close-Out sales are final and can only be returned for an exchange or a store credit.
- triathlonlab.com will only accept returns or exchanges with valid return authorization numbers clearly marked on the outside of packages. Items not returned with valid numbers on the packaging will not be accepted by triathlonlab.com and will be shipped back to you at your expense. The RA# is equivalent to your order number found on your invoice included with your order. It is only valid for 30 days from the day of shipping. triathlonlab.com will refund the actual 1st class standard shipping costs to return damaged merchandise or to return merchandise due to a mis-shipment.
- The customer is responsible for all return shipping charges unless otherwise noted. Upon receipt of your return, triathlonlab.com will notify you of the receipt via email and will work to process the return or exchange as quickly as possible. All credits will be placed on the credit card used for the original purchase. Please allow 1 - 2 billing cycles for the credit adjustment to appear on your statement. Bike and Wetsuit returns are subject to the following additional rules:
Framesets and Complete Bikes
Triathlonlab.com accepts returns on framesets and complete bikes within 15 days of the original shipping date under the following conditions:
- Defective or damaged - If the bike or frameset arrives to you defective or damaged, you can return it for replacement, store credit or refund with no penalty. We will refund the actual ground shipping costs of your return in such a situation.
Incorrect Size- If you determine that you chose the incorrect size bike or frameset, you can return it for a properly-sized replacement within 15 days of the original shipping date. The bike or frameset must be in new condition and must not have been ridden outside. You will be responsible for a restocking fee of 10% of the retail price of the bike or frameset, which covers the administration, labor, and depreciation costs associated with a returned bike or frameset. You will also be responsible for all shipping costs and proper insurance.
We will do everything within reason to help you fine tune the fit of your new bike within this 30 day period, including trading out stems, handlebars, and seatposts. Please note that if we send out replacement items, your credit card will be billed for such items and a full credit will be issued once we receive the original parts back from you.
Returns for exchange or store credit
If you are otherwise unsatisfied with your frameset or bike purchase, you can return it within 15 days of the original shipping date for an exchange or a store credit. The bike or frameset must be in new condition and must not have been ridden outside. You will be responsible for a restocking fee of 10% of the retail price of the bike or frameset, which covers the administration, labor, and depreciation costs associated with a returned bike or frameset. You will also be responsible for all shipping costs and proper insurance.
Returns for refund
If you choose to return non-defective merchandise to us within this 30-day window for a refund, you will be responsible for a restocking fee of 20% of your purchase price. The bike or frameset must be in new condition and must not have been ridden outside. You will also be responsible for all shipping costs and proper insurance. The steer tubes on forks must not be cut. Cut forks will be charged full replacement cost. Stock seat posts may be cut for fit purposes. After market seat posts that are cut or scratched beyond a reasonable degree will be charged full replacement cost. Special order bikes and framesets are final. triathlonlab.com considers a special order to be a bike custom ordered from a manufacturer for you. This includes, but is not limited to, bikes or frames ordered with custom sized tubing and/or custom paint. If a customer wishes to cancel a special order bike before it has shipped from the manufacturer, there will be a $200 cancellation fee (typically to cover fees charged by the manufacturers). A Return Authorization (RA) number is required for all frameset and bike returns/exchanges and can be obtained by calling: 1.310.374.9100. triathlonlab.com will only accept returns or exchanges with valid RA numbers clearly marked on the outside of packages. Items not returned with valid numbers on the packaging or not within the 30 day return period will not be accepted by triathlonlab.com and will be shipped back to you AT YOUR EXPENSE.
Purchasing a triathlon wetsuit can be difficult. At triathlonlab.com we want to be sure you receive the correct size. If you are unsure about your correct size or have any questions or concerns about proper sizing or fit, please contact us so that our experts can help you make the appropriate decision before you place your order.
triathlonlab.com accepts returns on wetsuits within 15 days of the original shipping date per our FIT Gaurantee policy under the following conditions:
If you are unsure of the fit of your wetsuit, do not wear the wetsuit in the water. Please call us so we can assist you with fit questions. Wetsuits must be returned in unworn, new condition with all tags and original packaging for a full refund. Wetsuits that have been worn in the water will only be accepted per our fit gaurantee policy by triathlonlab.com and will be shipped back to you at your expense. If the wetsuit is defective, you can return it for warranty (at the discretion of the wetsuit manufacturer) or store credit within 30 days of the original purchase date. Note: All wetsuits are inspected for damage by triathlonlab.com prior to shipping to ensure a quality product. Please use caution when trying on a wetsuit. A tear or splitting at a seam is considered a manufacturing defect, but nail digs or cuts in the center of a panel are not defects and will not be accepted by triathlonlab.com and will be shipped back to you at your expense.
If you determine that you chose the incorrect size wetsuit, you can return it for a proper-sized replacement within 15 days of the original shipping date. The wetsuit must be in new condition and must not have been worn in the water. You will be responsible for return shipping costs. A Return Authorization (RA) number is required for all wetsuit returns/exchanges and can be obtained by calling Triathlon LAB at: 1-310-374-9100. triathlonlab.com will only accept returns or exchanges with valid RA numbers clearly marked on the outside of packages. Items not returned with valid numbers on the packaging or not within the 30 day return period will not be accepted by triathlonlab.com and will be shipped back to you at your expense.
Returns With an Original Sales Receipt:
Unused, or defective items returned within 30 days after the invoice date which meet the requirements listed above will receive a refund based on the original form of payment. A mail check will be issued for items paid for by check. A return/exchange, even exchange, or gift receipt does not serve as an original receipt.
Returns with a return/exchange, even exchange, or gift receipt:
Unused, or defective items may be returned within 30 days after the invoice date for a merchandise exchange or a store credit for the purchase price. Applicable restocking fees for bikes, framesets, and wheels will be deducted from the store credit, or charged for exchanges. A merchandise exchange only or online store credit may be issued for any returned merchandise in the event it does not meet our refund criteria. A gift receipt serves as proof of purchase only.
Note: The lowest online sale, clearance or blowout purchase prices may be applicable, these prices are subject to frequent change without notice.
triathlonlab.com offers a one-time price adjustment when an original sales receipt is presented within 14 days of your purchase. Please fax us a copy of your original invoice and call our customer service number (310) 374-9100if you have any questions or to obtain an adjustment. Or you can also mail your original offline invoice with a note indicating the item and its new price to:
Triathlon LAB, Inc.
1512 Aviation Blvd.
Redondo Beach, CA. 90278
Attn: Price Adjustments
Note: The envelope must be postmarked within 14 days of the invoice date noted at the top of the invoice. We credit the credit card used for the original purchase. We cannot issue refund checks for price adjustments.
Returning or Exchanging Items by Mail Policy
Follow these instructions to return any Triathlonlab.com Online purchase by mail.
1.Make a photo copy of your original invoice for your records. Send us the original only!
2.Circle the item(s) that you are returning or exchanging on the bottom portion of the invoice and note the specific reason why.
3.Indicate if you want us to credit the card used to place the order or if you'd like an exchange, let us know what you want by noting on the reverse side of the invoice. We won't charge for shipping an exchanged only order, standard U.S. Mail.
4.Pack and seal your return or return's securely, in the original packaging if possible, and include the original invoice. Packages must be returned prepaid -- we do not accept C.O.D. deliveries.
5.Important...We recommend you Insure your return for the proper merchandise dollar amount, this covers you in the event the package is lost or damaged by the post office.
Send returns to:
1512 Aviation Blvd
Redondo Beach, CA. 90278
Note: We reserve the right to refuse a refund in full on any damaged returned merchandise on behalf of the post office or shipping company for uninsured returns. Triathlon LAB will only refund shipping charges if we've sent the wrong item or if the item sent is defective. (All Special orders and closeout specials are non-refundable.)
Credit Card Refunds
On returns, we can only credit the credit card used for the original purchase. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the refund credit to appear on your statement.